I can confirm that observations. All my (remaining) Jmol (Java) instances show as "gray" squares. There are no error messages in the Java console (in fact, loading of the page with the app does not trigger opening of the console even if it is set up to open).

Other java applets on the same site work fine (and the Java console opens when they load).

PM