I think it is something with the format of those files, nothing more.

Check the console. You have disabled the console on that page by using

Info.console = "consolediv" and then not providing that. So first remove
that assignment and then, after the problem, from the developer console
issue:

jsv._showInfo(true)

and see what it says there.

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Jennifer L. Muzyka <
jennifer.muz...@centre.edu> wrote:

>  I am trying to figure out why we have no trouble with current files in
> the in the Spectral Zoo (http://chemserv.centre.edu/listing3.php?cat=nmr)
> but we cannot see “archived files” that are nested in a folder.  I suspect
> it has to do with the file paths.  The error we see says
> “java.lang.NumberFortmatException:  Not a Number: —“  That’s confusing to
> me, since we are using JSmol and the JS version of JSpecView.  But maybe
> that message has significance to others.
>
>  I welcome any suggestions about how to modify things so that we can see
> files buried in folders.  It gets cumbersome for all of the files to be in
> the main folder.
> Jennifer
>

>   Jennifer Muzyka
> Professor of Chemistry
> Centre College
> 600 West Walnut Street
> Danville, KY  40422
>
>  jennifer.muz...@centre.edu
> http://web.centre.edu/muzyka
> http://organicers.org
>
>  859-238-5413
> fax 859-236-7925

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900