The command

write x.png

saves the image but when saved from a browser, the orange JSmol and red
Jmol_S franks are not in the image. Is there a setting to permit the
frank to remain in the image?

When saved from the application, the gray "Jmol" frank remains in the image.

(I have tested JSmol releases from Dec 23, Jan 9, Jan 15).

I would like the frank to remain in the image by default so that images
saved from FirstGlance and shown in presentations will advertise Jmol.

Thanks, Eric