Bob,

I should gave given you two more data points on the PubChem issue. I'm sure you
know the first: If PubChem comes in with charges, these charges are appended to
the Jmol molfile extraction.

Second, If a Jmol extracted molfile containing these PubChem charges is loaded
into Jmol, this load carries with it the {*}[0].molecule problem.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.org