Phil,

Resolver is string entry “smart,” so you can use load $IDENTIFIER from the
console or a script. You might need the InChI= in the IDENTIFIER string. When I
tried this, it was flat!

While CORINA docs state that there is no atom limit, you have to get through
CORINA’s ensemble creation front door. I suspect, that this step is failing
with the return of the 2D. Recall that CORINA needs to break molecules into
known ensembles which are then reassembled as 3D. FYI, CORINA DOCS.

I have no clue what’s going on in SPARTAN.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.org