Jennifer,

On the student side, Jmol and JSME would be working together. This is no big
deal - very easy. The problem is server side.

Let me think about this. Some important points: Do your existing database
SMILES have stereo chemistry - i.e. / \ and @ notation where appropriate? Are
they all JSME SMILES? Is there a possibility that the database creators may
have drawn explicit hydrogens on carbon in non-stereo contect?

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.org