Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.6.3_2016.09.18"

bug fix: write MENU broken for non-English language (UTF-8 strings not
correctly encoded using base64)
bug fix: write PNGJ should not store "#_DOCACHE_" in PNGJ file
bug fix: JSmol echo image loading from PNGJ can fail
bug fix: load "" after pasting in structure to load fails

bug fix: show vdw USER broken
bug fix: COMPARE {1.1} {2.1} SMILES  should be ignoring stereochemistry
bug fix: CIF subsystem reader broken

bug fix: SMILES comparison of two strings will report incorrect
stereochemistry

bug fix: load FILES does not deliver _modelFileName for individual models
bug fix: NCI/CADD reader not escaping "\" in SMILES
(javajs.util.PT.escapeUrl)

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900