I will check on the font size. I thought it had to do with machines having
such high resolution now. But it must not be if it is different just for
two versions. I will look into it.

The message flood is just a debug message I didn't get out of that release.
I plan another release for Saturday.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Rolf Huehne <rolf.hue...@leibniz-fli.de>
wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> in Jmol version 14.9.1 echo text seems to be much smaller than in
> version 14.6.4 or earlier versions.
>
> The command 'font echo 15 sansSerif bold' produces now very tiny text
> for me compared to version 14.6.4. To get a similarly sized text it is
> necessary for me to set the size to approximately '35' instead of '15'
> ('font echo 35 sansSerif bold').
>
> And when I hover an atom a flood of messages like this appears in the
> Java console:
> script manager starting 0
> Thread[QueueThread0,1,file:jmol-14.9.1/jsmol/java/-threadGroup]
> script manager starting 1
> Thread[QueueThread1,1,file:jmol-14.9.1/jsmol/java/-threadGroup]
>
> Kind regards,
> Rolf

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900