OK, that version is broken for CIP chirality determination in JavaScript.
Ran into an odd Java->JavaScript problem that requires recompilation.
Simple structures will work, but more advanced issues will cause atoms to
not display a chirality designation with label %[chirality]. JavaScript
only; Java is fine.

Bob

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900