* Jmol-14.16.1-binary.zip (69.8 MB)
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmol/files/latest/download?source=files>
*Just
two items here -

- new load command option for ChEBI. These structures are all 2D drawings
(hashes and wedges), but they can be loaded with automatic 2D->3D
conversion.

- Cahn-Ingold-Prelog stereochemistry determination adds axial helicene M/P
chirality

Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.16.1" // 2017.05.19

new feature: load =chebi/nnnnnn    chEBI 2D molecule load, with minimal
100-step minimization

bug fix: CML reader does not read 2D wedge/hash information

bug fix: CIP fix for missing branch descriptors; 984 lines

bug fix: CIP adds helicene M/P chirality
  - validated using CCDC structures HEXHEL02 HEXHEL03 HEXHEL04 ODAGOS ODAHAF
  - http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlehtml/2017/CP/C6CP07552E

code: CIP: additional simplification;
code: CIP status: implementation complete, including:
         All subrules implemented fully: 1a, 1b, 2, 3, 4a, 4b, 4c, 5
         R/S, E/Z, M/P (odd-cumulene and helicene), r/s, seqCis/seqTrans
(as Z/E)
         fused benzenoid aromatic Mancude ring "Kekule weighted" atom
number adjustments

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900