Am 28.07.17 um 20:14 schrieb Otis Rothenberger:
Rolf and Angel,

OK, I’m close. Rolf, I’m taking a JS shortcut with your function, but I
think it’s valid.

1) $("#jmolApplet0_console").css("top",20);
$("#jmolApplet0_console").css("left",20);
$("#jmolApplet0_console").css("position","fixed")

Obediently, snaps the console to 20, 20, but it’s not position:fixed.
Rather it click-touch/ leaps, and then drags.

Otis, I am not sure what you mean by "it click-touch/ leaps, and then drags".

Do you mean that the user can still move it around by dragging it?
Or does it really don't stay at it's position when you scroll down?

"fixed" in the CSS sense doesn't mean that it cannot be moved by a handle, which is similar to what you are doing with your Javascript commands. It just means that it stays at it's position if the page is scrolled vertically or horizontally.

Regards,
Rolf