Hi,

 

We have an opening for.......

 

Position:  Quality Assurance Tester

Location:  Philly, PA

Duration: 6 Months

Job Responsibilities/Project Details (also include work environment)


Looking for a QA Specialist with experience with functional scripts in
Mercury Quality Center, Mercury Performance Center.  Must also know
performance testing.  Must need to know what to look for in a final report.
Should be very familiar with either Agile Scrum OR Waterfall (they are
moving to Agile / Scrum).  Looking for someone with 2yrs exp. 

Required Skills (Hardware, Software, App Dev, O/S, DB, etc.  AND
Certifications, Degrees)


College Degree in CS or IT (related)

 Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:

Full Name: 

Contact No:

E-mail ID: 

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate

 

 

regards

Gaurav

 

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 204I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I 

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I  <http://www.ling-tech.com/>
www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jobinusa" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jobinusa?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to