Hi,

 

We have an opening for.......

 

Position:  C# Developer

Location:  Milwaukee / Brookfield - WI

Duration: 12 Months

Responsibilities: 

Design and Develop in C#, SQL environment 

Work on enterprise-level applications using OOD methodologies 

Provide mentoring to less experienced developers 

Effectively Implement solutions in a team-based environment

Must Have Requirements: 

Must have strong, solid communication skills 

At least 5 years of C# development experience AND system architecture
experience 

Proven experience implementing software development methodology and process 

Strong SQL skills  and working knowledge of SQL Server 

Working knowledge of Web Services, Dot Net Remoting,  n-tier development 

Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills 

Ability to learn and adapt to changing priorities and business needs

Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:

Full Name: 

Contact No:

E-mail ID: 

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate

 

 

regards

Gaurav

 

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 204I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I 

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I  <http://www.ling-tech.com/>
www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please):
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jobinusa" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jobinusa?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to