-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hello,

I hereby write the identities of 3 people that are listed in the picture in 
Spamhaus.org website.

Link to the picture:
https://www.spamhaus.org/_nuxt/team.yf2Y_Q4p.jpeg

Webpage of the picture:
https://www.spamhaus.org/who-is-spamhaus/

Saved picture:
https://limewire.com/d/DI8vL#WkniT6wgkK

The 3 Spamhaus members in the lower row starting from the left side are:

Matthew Fryer:
Today he is serving in the board of FCSA.
Link to the board webpage: https://fcsa.org.uk/the-board
Saved link: https://limewire.com/d/wMHwS#wzviVxunif

Chris Bryce:
Today he is the CEO of FCSA.
Link to the board webpage: https://fcsa.org.uk/the-board
His Twitter: https://x.com/cjbryce
His LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisbryce

Pip Jamieson:
Today she is a known entrepreneur.
Her Twitter: https://x.com/Pip_Jamieson
Her Website: https://the-dots.com


and I kindly ask Spamhaus:
Why do you deliberately put an outdated picture in your website from nearly 25 
years ago with the title "Today" ?


I kindly link to my legal documents against MyBroadband which are also 
including annexes with the terror and fear that Spamhaus members have put on 
many hosting providers (in my case) without any justified reason.

https://limewire.com/d/7lcqv#KLCDKLFk5L

Kind Regards,
Elad
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: ProtonMail

wrsEARYKAG0FgmhCDVAJkLFUd3tNZDkLRRQAAAAAABwAIHNhbHRAbm90YXRp
b25zLm9wZW5wZ3Bqcy5vcmdgXeTX1a0vfgZoQuMT6C2XIIxelNM6jKiKk/A6
AwEOihYhBEMix9wdO1BVz5TJZrFUd3tNZDkLAAA0JgEA1nd4wZSCsU6ZULYf
F+on1qZC8p+cfeqgiNJi9e1x7+sBALscvU76zRhOIPVDnXCHMiQrG8/zismV
tA3NOkwrW+gB
=ScEt
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Jobs mailing list 
https://lists.nanog.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/EPK65TNL7YJCSDDTUYOF32FGG2OQS4CZ/

Reply via email to