<chewy...> wrote:
> i've watched the 2nd episode and have very mixed thoughts.  i like the
> idea and some of the things in it i really like some are just silly.
> i'm afraid they are going to be emphasizing the love/sex crap too much
> for my taste.

yeah, me, too.  I KNOW I had a few of those books, and I've been
looking through my library........ to no avail.  darn!  I'd just as
soon re-read the stories, but really, for me.......... Steve Moyer is
just too yummy.  He's perfect for the part... he looks like he could
be a vampire made around 1865.  Unlike Tom Cruise as LeStat.... it
wasn't as bad as I feared, but wasn't as good as it should have been.