RaQuel > wrote:
> Wow. If she doesn't mind, I'm gonna pass your daughter's observation
> around, Tyger.

of course not.  She was a bit disheartened as she was sub-teaching at
a primarily black high school in FLA, and she was so excited, then
disappointed that a lot of the students didn't seem as interested in
what was happening as she was.  Earlier in the day, I told her to ask
[strictly for my own edification] the students if the events of the
day had any real impact on their lives... did any of them think it
would change their direction for the future.  Well, they are high
school students, after all, and they already know everything ;-]  I do
have hope that President Obama's election will impact some of the
younger students.