Hello.

Recently I raved with regards to this film being one that was unexpectedly
brilliant. I have little or nothing to compare this method of film manufacture
with. In being unique, it has no equal. Not just this though but that it is a
parody of Star Wars IV. I was on YouTube when I saw this title and out of
curiosity decided to look in upon it. I was almost then and there blown away by
the film. I completed watching at least x4 and the film grew and grew on me.
The film is faithful in that it is a shot by shot recreation of "A New Hope".
Casey Pugh had the inspiration and the vision to see that there was potential
and scope in that what he envisaged. He drew up a list of about 470 scenes that
were in 15 second segments and called for faithful submissions. Apparently they
were judged thereafter and the better used. There were no limits on creativity
placed. Once assembled, the musical soundtracK was laid.  The style changes
throughout the film and this is part and parcel too of the reason that I am
able to watch repeated. The character too vary and there are no limits placed
on creativity or interpretation. We are limited but by our imagination.

When you compare the original with the improved cut made both by George Lucas,
you see how through technology that the original was bettered. The sound was
beefed up and the images cleaned and minor scenes added. Both versions are out
there and side by side they stand. The Uncut was an incredibly good means of re
doing the film. Such is the success of what Pugh did, that he had Lucasarts in
support.

All said and done, how do they compare. The Uncut is without a doubt a fitting
and rightful tribute to the Star Wars film. I retain the full score of 10 of
10. I welcome any and all feedback with regards to this film.