Chewy, I think that was well put. Unfortunately, David did posts reviews
about too many movies that would not have been of particular interest to
many of us. Or we know them so well already we really don't need an *in
depth* review. David's intentions might have been good, but I don't think
he understood the purpose of the group. I know that I, for one, quit
checking in quite so often because there only seemed to be one person in
the room.
ahh, well.
In other news, chewy, I hope you are well. You are, in spite of rumours,
alive and well ;-]