some examples of cultural differences:

there is a beautiful desert island in the middle of nowhere where the following people are stranded:
2 italian men and 1 italian woman
2 french men and 1 french woman
2 german men and 1 german woman
2 greek men and 1 greek woman
2 english men and 1 english woman
2 bulgarian men and 1 bulgarian woman
2 american men and 1 american woman
2 japanese men and 1 japanese woman
2 australian men and 1 australian woman
2 new zealand men and 1 new zealand woman
2 irish men and 1 irish woman

after one month, the following things have occurred:
one italian man killed the other italian man for the italian woman.

the two french men and the french woman are living happily together having
loads of *.

the two german men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with
the german woman.

the two greek men are sleeping with each other and the greek woman is
cleaning and cooking for them.

the two english men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the english
woman.

the bulgarian men took a long look at the endless ocean and one look at the
bulgarian woman and then started swimming.

the two american men are contemplating the virtues of suicide, while the
american woman keeps on bitching about her body being her own, the true
nature of feminism, how she can do everything that they can do, about the
necessity of fulfilment, the equal division of household chores, how her last
boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her much nicer and how her
relationship with her mother is improving. but at least the taxes are low and
it is not raining.

the two japanese men have faxed tokyo and are waiting for instructions.

the two australian men beat each other senseless for the australian woman,
who is checking out all the other men, after calling them "bloody tossers".

one New Zealand man is having *sex* with the New Zealand woman, the other man
is searching the island for sheep.
the Irish divided the island into North and South and immediately set up a
distillery. They do not remember if *sex* is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whisky, but they are satisfied that at least the English are not getting any.
-----------------------------

recently, at a theological meeting in rome, scholars
had a heated
debate on this subject. one by one, they offered
their
evidence.............

three proofs that jesus was mexican:
1. his first name was jesus
2. he was bilingual
3. he was always being harassed by the authorities

but then there were equally good arguments
that.......

jesus was black
1. he called everybody "brother"
2. he liked gospel
3. he couldn't get a fair trial
but then there were equally good arguments
that.......

jesus was jewish
1. he went into his father's business
2. he lived at home until he was 33
3. he was sure his mother was a virgin, and his
mother was sure he was *

but then there were equally good arguments
that.......

jesus was italian
1. he talked with his hands
2. he had wine with every meal
3. he used olive oil

but then there were equally good arguments
that.......

jesus was a californian
1. he never cut his hair
2. he walked around barefoot
3. he started a new religion

but then there were equally good arguments
that.......

jesus was irish
1. he never got married
2. he was always telling stories
3. he loved green pastures

but perhaps the most compelling evidence .........

three proofs that jesus was a woman .....
1. he had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when
there was no food
2. he kept trying to get the message across to a
bunch of men who just didn't get it
3. even when he was dead, he had to get up because
there was more work for him to do

An Irishman, a Mexican, and an Aggie were doing construction-scaffolding work on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned Beef and Cabbage. If I get this one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building". The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again. If I get Burritos one more time I'm going to jump too". The Aggie opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a Bologna sandwich one more time I'll also jump". The next day the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees Corned Beef and Cabbage and jumps to his death. The Mexican opens his lunch box, sees the Burrito and jumps too. The Aggie opens his lunch, sees the Bologna, and jumps to his death also. At the funeral the Irishman's wife is weeping. She says, "If I'd known how really tired of Corned Beef and Cabbage he was I never would have made it again". The Mexican's wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him Tacos or Enchiladas. I didn't realize he hated Burritos so much". Everyone turned and stared at the Aggie's wife.... "Hey, don't look at me", she said, "That dumb-ass makes his OWN lunch".

Одговори путем е-поште