A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy'
at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him, then
gave him a test, which was to clean the floor. After
that the HR manager said "You are engaged, give me
your e-mail address, and I'll send you the application
to fill, as well as when you will start". The man
replied, "I don't have a computer, neither an email".
"I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "if you don't have
an email, that means you do not exist. And he who
doesn't exist, cannot have the job".
The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what
to do, with only US$10 in his pocket. The man then
decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato
crate. He sold the tomatoes in a door-to-door round.
In less than two hours, he succeeded to double his
capital. He repeated the operation three times, and
returned home with 60 US$. The man realized that he
could survive this way, and started to go everyday
earlier, and return late. Thus, his money doubled and
tripled day by day. Shortly later,he bought a cart,
then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery
vehicles. 5 years later, the man became one of the
biggest food retailers in the U. S. He started to plan
his family's future, and decided to get life
insurance. He called an insurance broker, and choose a
protection plan. When the conversation was concluded,
the broker asked him for his email. The man replied:
"I don't have an email". The broker replied curiosly,
"you don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to
build an empire. Do you imagine what you could have
been if you had an email?"!! The man thought for a
while, and replied: "an office boy at Microsoft!" The
moral of this story:

1- Internet is not the solution to your life
2- if you don't have Internet, and work hard, you can
be a millionaire
3- if you received this message by email, you are
closer to be an officeboy, rather than a millionaire
4- don't think High Tech Job cab earn money

P.S.: Do not reply to this email, I am going to sell
tomatoes.