0.9 release is set for tomorrow, but Gstreamer + Jokosher seem to be a
little broken. Sometime over the last month bug 87576 cropped up. With
feisty's version of gstreamer as well as with the latest from CVS,
playing after stopping in Jokosher will fail and give a non-linked error
for some internal-filesrc or decodebin. Two other messages are output in
the terminal:

GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Padname '':src does not belong to element
gnlsource0 when removing

GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_pad_set_active: assertion `GST_IS_PAD (pad)'
failed

I an fairly certain that this is a result of a change in Gstreamer and
not in Jokosher because this effects version 0.2 when I apt-get install
it from Feisty's universe. Maybe we have been doing something wrong all
along and there was a fix in Gstreamer (gnonlin?) that made it cause
this problem.

In any case this feels like a blocker and I would feel more comfortable
delaying the release until we have this fixed. Of course it doesn't help
that I'm very busy at school and haven't had the time to continue my
usual barrage of patches and gstreamer debugging marathons. I will be on
IRC all day tomorrow to discuss this. I especially want to see jono,
Elleo, Aquarius and david_corrales so we can make a proper decision.

Laszlo

Link to the bug:
https://launchpad.net/jokosher/+bug/87576