On 6/12/07, Chris Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 12/06/07, Francis Giannaros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 6/12/07, Chris Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >  - No other distros included it by default until very recently due to
> its
> > > bleeding edge requirements until recently (Fedora 7 now has it
> installable
> > > with yum and I think Gentoo users have an ebuild available to them)
> >
> > And yet several other distributions have been packaging it all along,
> > and there have been at least a couple of threads even posted directly
> > on this list informing the developers of it, as well as directly
> > sending emails, etc :-)
> >

> I'm not disagreeing with you. I don't think it looks good and do think it
> needs to be fixed. What other distributions have it ready to run except for
> those already mentioned? I've heard nothing about Mandriva or
> OpenSuse/SLED/NLED/Whatever-its-called-these-days....

Sorry I meant to say "it's been packaged for other distributions all
along". On openSUSE it's probably going to be available in 10.3, but
the Packman repository <http://packman.links2linux.org/> (most popular
3rd-party repository on openSUSE) always has the latest version of
Jokosher.

Regards,
--
Francis Giannaros   http://francis.giannaros.org