I strongly disagree that it is un-discoverable. Everyone who have
worked with computer for some time knows that CTRL is multiple
selection.

My pick about usability of Jokosher is that we are trying to achieve
some new ground here. Staying with old errors (like multiple solo
selections *by default*), in my opinion, is not right. For information
and avoiding confusion we could have tool tip on button Solo, which
informs about possibility to select multiple channels with CTRL.

Again, of course, it is just my two bits of though,
cheers,
Peter.