Hi,

I'm new to Jokosher. I have some ideas and I want contribute some code
to Jokosher. Elleo at #jokosher told it is good to suggest it to the
mailing list.

So, i think it would be nice that Jokosher can toggle between Fullscreen
mode and normal window mode like some other gnome applications (eg.
Rhythmbox) using the F11 key. At this time it works in my workcopy.

I think it's also good to remembering the window size if the application
quits. For example Evolution can do it.

It also would be cool that tracks (Instruments) can have different
colors, not just green. Than you can distinguish the tracks by colors
and not only by the name.

Cheers,

David