Hey guys,

While fixing bug #134181 (Mixdown actions don't display if user doesn't have
Pidgin running) I came across a problem in our current extension system.

Currently, our mechanism tries to load every extension blindly, that is, if
it finds it then it gets loaded. I suggest we add a new obligatory method so
that extensions can check if the system provides what they need to run. It
can be called something like "CheckDependencies()" which returns a tuple
(bool, string): (true, "") if all went good, (false, "Error A, Error B,
Error C") if it fails.

This would allow Jokosher to inform the user if the extension was found but
couldn't be loaded, like the pidgin case. The GUI would then grey out the
option and set an error box or tooltip.

-David