Hi Everyone,

I've met a few of you on IRC already but I thought I'd introduce myself
here.

I'm planning on trying to help out Jokosher with development on the
python/gst side of things, at least for a little while.  I just started
a project in Python at work and so am looking for something fun to do
with my free time while I sharpen up my Python skills a bit.  I'm
primarily an electronic musician mostly interested in composition and
production, but also play Trombone, guitar and bass.  I also have a big
passion for writing algorithmic music and interactive sound
installations/sculpture using languages like Pure Data and CSound...
I've been thinking about learning GStreamer for a while as another
possible choice for my audio processing projects.

No promises for much product from me for the foreseeable future except a
bunch of questions as I get up speed on the Jokosher code base, python,
pyGtk and GStreamer... its a lot to take in but so far I've been
enjoying myself digging around.   Hopefully i'll be able to crush a few
outstanding bugs and help get 1.0 out the door as I familiarize myself
with the code base.

I really appreciate the obvious amount of effort you guys have put into
documenting everything and putting up really helpful getting starting
guides... it has made these early hours of exploration a joy.

-Josh