Hey, thanks Tom. It looks like a pretty good. Here are my comments:

1) Did anything change in EventViewer.py? It looks like just a space was
added. Maybe you should revert that file.

2) It looks like you are using Eclipse which has generated a patch with
absolute paths in it. This means when I try to apply it it cannot find
/home/tom/ and I have to type all the paths manually. In the default SVN
client doing an 'svn diff' will give you a patch with paths relative to
the current directory like "Jokosher/EventViewer.py". I'm not sure how
to do this in Eclipse, but it would be nice if you can.

3) What does the Dummy in DummySplitEvent() mean? Might consider
changing the name to make it more clear. Would SplitEventOnSelection()
make more sense?

4) In SplitEvent() there is some code for splitting the
__fadePointsDict, so that if you have fade points on either side of the
split point they will be transferred to the new events. I don't see any
of that code in DummySplitEvent(). Has this been overlooked or did I
miss something?

Thanks, Laszlo