Jeff Ratliff wrote:
On 24/06/2008, Laszlo Pandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Unfortunately reimplementing popup windows in Python using the current
version of GTK is not an option.

Ahh... No problem. We just reimplement Jokosher in C!! I'll get
started when I get home!

:)

Okay I took a look at the source code for GtkScaleButton, and there may be a way to work around this and make it work using Python. Basically if we make sure all the widgets in the popup are buttons which handle their own events, we can assume any event handled by the top-level window must have come from the user clicking outside.

So possibly it is still an option. But feel free to start the reimplementation as soon as possible! ;)