I'm not aware of any published, and open-sourced implementations, although
I know that a couple of users have implemented them.

I think this would be very useful for many users, specifically also because
of the TIMESTAMPTZ support, which is a common question, e.g. also on Stack
Overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/q/27913735/521799

So, +1 for a https://github.com/rdifalco/jOOQ-tools repository! :)

Cheers