ok, solved myself. Using jooq 3.8 is possible to pass to record.insert(xx)
a Collection, so this method do the work of removing identity
preserving all fields except identity

Identity<?, ?> identity=rec.getTable().getIdentity();
return Stream.of(rec.fields())
.filter(x->!x.getName().equals(identity.getField().getName()))
.collect(Collectors.toList());