Hi Lukas,

I'm moving from jooq 3.7 to 3.8. Actually catalog names are different from
dev, test, and production servers (DB can be SQLSERVER or POSTGRES)
On 3.7 my code work on all environments cause no catalog information is
printed on queries, so connection string address to right catalog.
Moving to 3.8 I suspect that generated code (on test db) will not work on
production db (different catalog).

How can I face this? Is it possible configure jooq to work without print
fully qualified (catalog part) names? Or may I pass catalog name as
parameters to configuration?
Are there any other solutions to this?