Hi,
I've encountered the same issue using jooq 3.8.6 and gradle-jooq-plugin
2.0.2.
While the <includes> trick works, jooq is still generating packages,
CatalogImpl and SchemaImpl implementations for the rest of the catalogs.
Although <inputCatalog> is available for 3.8.6, gradle-jooq-plugin will not
execute as it references jooq-codegen-3.8.0.xsd due to the value of
Constants.XSD_CODEGEN (that is, if my analysis is correct).
Is there a way around this? namely, I'd like to have jooq ignore all
catalogs except one.
Thanks