Hi Andrew,

The Java class which "tenant_capacity" is an instance of should override
the getKeys() method to return the primary key. Can you verify this? If
not, is possibly your generated Java code out of date with respect to your
database?

Further, I am unsure what you mean by "is being auto-generated from jOOQ
XML". Don't you run the jOOQ code generator against your HSQLDB database?

Knut