Thank you Lukas for your response.

Regarding Maven, I meant mvnrepository.com, which as you say is often
returned in Google results. I wasn't aware it may be returning some cached
view only. Will know for the future :) Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for directing me to relevant parts in documentation. I also found
example provided by you in the related GitHub ticket
https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/7952. I will give a try with 3.12.1
version.

<forcedType>
  <name>INSTANT</name>
  <type>(?i:TIMESTAMP\ WITH\ TIME\ ZONE)</type>
</forcedType>

Cheers,
Krzysztof