Hi all,

I've upgraded to jOOQ 3.13 and the following conditions don't work
anymore:

> SelectConditionStep<Record3<String, String, Long>> where = joined
>     .where(REAL_ESTATE.ID.in(DSL.selectFrom(RdQueryBuilder.CTE_NAME_RE_IDS))
>         .and(METER.ID.in(DSL.selectFrom(RdQueryBuilder.CTE_NAME_METER_IDS))));

The error message:

> The method in(Collection<?>) in the type Field<Integer> is not
> applicable for the arguments (SelectWhereStep<Record>)

"Field" provides the following overload for "in":

> Condition in(Select<? extends Record1<T>> query);

That method expects exactly one column only, while "DSL.selectFrom"
can return more in theory. In practice it doesn't in my case and
things worked with 3.11.7 I used before.

I wasn't able to spot the difference yet, so is that change by purpose
or a mistake? What's the easiest workaround to get the former
behaviour back?

The problem is that what's referenced are dynamically created CTEs I
don't have columns names for like for other tables. That's why using
"selectFrom" was so easy.

Thanks for your hints!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning