Hi,

We are new to jooq and have now bought pro licensess. I have installed jooq
pro to my maven gitlab package registry. When I try to build my app now I
get:

ERROR] Plugin org.jooq.pro:jooq-codegen-maven:3.18.4 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved:
org.jooq.pro:jooq-codegen-maven:jar:3.18.4 was not found in
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 during a previous attempt. This
failure was cached in the local repository and resolution is not
reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are
forced -> [Help 1]

All other local dependencies are downloaded successfuly from our maven
gitlab package registry.

If I install jooq packages to my local maven cache build is OK. But that
does not help me in case of CI pipeline.

1. JOOQ pro was succesfully deployed to gitlab maven package registri, with
this command:

maven-deploy.bat -r gitlab-maven -u
https://<gitlab_server_fqdn>/api/v4/projects/<project id>/packages/maven

2. Setting.xml should be ok as it works for other dependencies.

Does any one have any idea how to solve this? Every help will be much
appriciated.

Thank you and best regards.
Andrej