Yeah exactly, When I perform the update operation, for example:
int result = ctx.update(MY_TABLE)
              .set(MY_TABLE.MY_COLUMN, 2)
              .execute();

I obtained a result of 1 with version 3.9 jOOQ, while with version 3.17, I
observed the result as the update count. Is this expected behavior, or will
it show the result as provided by the JDBC driver?

Regards,
Aravind k