I've replied to your SO question.

Please note that I'm always observing the jooq tag on Stack Overflow and
will provide answers based on best effort there (and other community
channels):
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/jooq

There's no need for pings, reminders, or cross-posts. If you require an
SLA, then the commercial editions (jOOQ Professional Edition and jOOQ
Enterprise Edition) come with commercial support.

Thanks for your understanding
Lukas