Five Nights At Anime Visual Novel: A Fan-Made Parody of FNAF with Anime
GirlsIf you are a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's and anime, you might be
interested in Five Nights At Anime Visual Novel, a fan-made project that
combines the horror and comedy elements of the original game with cute and
attractive anime girls. In this visual novel, you play as a new night guard
who has to survive five nights at a pizzeria filled with animatronic anime
girls who have feelings for you. You can interact with them, make choices,
and explore different routes and endings.

Five Nights At Anime Visual Novel
Download File https://t.co/YQGFarlO6X

Five Nights At Anime Visual Novel is based on Five Nights in Anime, a
series of fan games by Mairusu that parody FNAF with rule 34 images. The
visual novel is created by different developers using various platforms
such as CloudNovel, Ren'Py, and Itch.io. Some of the versions are still in
development, while others are already completed and available for download.
You can find them by searching for the keyword "Five Nights At Anime Visual
Novel" on the web.
Some of the features of Five Nights At Anime Visual Novel are:
A cast of colorful and sexy characters, such as Freddy-Chan, Bonnie-Chan,
Chica-Chan, Foxy-Chan, Mangle-Chan, BB-Chan, Puppet-San, Golden-Chan,
Spring-Chan, Glitch-Chan, Fred-Chan, Purple Girl, and more.A mix of horror
and humor, with jump scares, funny dialogues, and suggestive scenes.A
branching story with multiple endings depending on your choices and
actions.A visual scene map for organizing scenes and connecting your
story.A flag or point system for keeping track of simple statistics like
love points, flagged triggers, etc.A possibility to add collaborators to
your visual novel project so multiple people can work on it at once.A
possibility to create screens such as CG gallery or extra screens.A cloud
storage for directly uploading files from your computer into your
project.If you want to experience a different and fun twist on FNAF with
anime girls, you should give Five Nights At Anime Visual Novel a try. But
be warned: this game is not suitable for children or people who are easily
offended by sexual content. This game is only for age 16 and up. No money
is being made from this game. All credit goes to the original creators of
FNAF and Five Nights in Anime.
Five Nights At Anime Visual Novel has received positive feedback from many
players who enjoyed the game's humor, characters, and story. Some of the
comments from YouTube and Itch.io are:

"This game is hilarious and awesome! I love the interactions between the
characters and the choices you can make. The art is also very well done and
cute. I can't wait to see more of this game!"
- EntoanThePack, YouTube"I really like this visual novel. It has a good
balance of comedy and horror, and the characters are very likable and
funny. The story is also very interesting and engaging. I hope you continue
to update this game and add more routes and endings."
- Yuuto Katsuki, Itch.io"This is one of the best fan-made games I have ever
played. It is very well written and has a lot of personality. The
characters are adorable and sexy, and the story is captivating. I love how
you can choose different options and see different outcomes. This game is a
masterpiece."
- Blackfox_1473, Itch.ioIf you are curious about Five Nights At Anime
Visual Novel, you can download it for free from various platforms such as
CloudNovel, Ren'Py, and Itch.io. You can also follow the developers on
their websites, YouTube channels, Gamejolt pages, or Discord servers to get
updates on their progress and support their work. Five Nights At Anime
Visual Novel is a game that will make you laugh, scream, and fall in love
with anime girls.
 35727fac0c