Hi

I am a newbie to JOpenDocument and have a scenario where I need to use
nested lists.
I can create table rows using a list - this is fine as per the months
example.

My problem is that one of the fields in the above loop needs to be a
(sub)list - so nested loops

row1field1             row1field2
row1field3a
row1field3b
row1field3c
row2field1             row2field2
row2field3a
row2field3b
row2field3c
and so on

Firstly is this possible?
and if so can someone please advise me on how this can be done?

Each of the sub list items needs to be a bullet point which is why I
am trying to set it up as a sub list.
I am using the JavaScriptFileTemplate to load my template file so I
need to know how to add bullet points.  I have tried using
%enc:m.get("field3") and when building the data for field3 I did the
following:

"string line1" +
"\nstring line2" +
"\nstring line3"

but it treats the string as one bullet point and not a bullet point
for each line separated by the \n char

Thanks in advance
Kaz