Hi,

I am using the tomcat server generating the ODT file  and later
provide the download link to user. After downloading the document when
I open the document is asking for ASCII filter option. The file on
server open without any problem but one I downloaded a same copy is
having error.

I am generating the document using the RhinoFileTemplate class the
Template file is having few input fields and I am replacing the it new
values and storing in another file. The document generates fine. but
when I open the document it gives me asking me for  ASCII filter, when
I select any language it show me the document with some hex data. I am
unable figure out why the document gets corrupted  ?

Thanks,
Shardul