Le 12/04/2012 17:34, Irma Cernadas Martínez a écrit :
Hello,

I'm about to start working with java and jopendocument and I've been
reading loads of things.
What I need is to load an ODT file previously created in OpenOffice,
and then read some things it contains (text and the position of
rectangles from top to left border of the sheet in cm). But, as far as
I know, the previous version only supported ODS files with the
"loadFrom".
So here goes my question: does this new version support the loading of
ODT files?

Many thanks,

Irma
Hi,

for now, the ODT support is not providing such high level API.

Regards,
Guillaume