Hi Guillaume

> Thanks for your work on maven integration.
> It's something we never had time to investigate.

Well, at the moment, it's just manual deployment of artifacts and not
a proper maven integration:
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide#SonatypeOSSMavenRepositoryUsageGuide-7b.StageExistingArtifacts

If you're interested, I can provide you guys with a pom.xml file and
you can deploy artifacts whenever you make a release. The alternative
is to manually deploy artifacts, but that requires repackaging the
current source jar and generating a javadoc jar a well. It's always
best to get the actual developers of the software to do that, for
reasons of continuity. I'm just trying to make it as easy as possible
for you, to make it easier for me in the future! :-)

The process for adding a project on Maven Central is outlined here:

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

I've added jOpenDocument already as project, so initially you only
need to do the following:
- sign up to JIRA and let me know the username(s) that I can add you
as project admin(s)

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide#SonatypeOSSMavenRepositoryUsageGuide-2.Signup
- create GPG signatures and publish them:

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/How+To+Generate+PGP+Signatures+With+Maven
These initial steps are necessary, whether you deploy manually or automatically.

Once you've deployed the artifacts to the staging repository (kind of
a temporary repository, used for testing) and all tests have been
passed, you can deploy them:

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide#SonatypeOSSMavenRepositoryUsageGuide-8.ReleaseIt

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174