Le 07/06/2012 10:11, Andrei Miron a écrit :
Hi guys,

I'm trying to use jOpenDocument for modifying an existing ODS
template.
I get this error when I'm trying to set a value in a cell.

After reading some of the advices from this group I'm stuck.
The problem is that this part of the code:

System.out.println(sheet.getColumnCount());
System.out.println(column);
sheet.isCellValid(column,0);

First line is giving me 1024 columns in my sheet and the column in
which I'm writing is 506.

Do you have any advice?

Thanks,
Andrei
Hi,

In order to help, we will need the stack trace and/or the file you are using.
What is the version of jOpenDocument used in your tests?

Regards,
Guillaume