Hi All,

  I used next code to get row and column of cell in cell range :

 sheet.getSpreadSheet().getTableModel("test3").getCellAt(0, 0).getX();

 "test3" is the named range.  I want to get the row and column of 1st cell.
( Assume its row and column are 2 and 5 )

  but there was exception when execute "getCellAt(0, 0)" if this cell is
empty :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 5,
> Size: 4

at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:547)

at org.jopendocument.dom.spreadsheet.Row.getCellAt(Unknown Source)

at org.jopendocument.dom.spreadsheet.Row.getValidCellAt(Unknown Source)

at org.jopendocument.dom.spreadsheet.Row.getMutableCellAt(Unknown Source)

at org.jopendocument.dom.spreadsheet.Table.getCellAt(Unknown Source)

at
> org.jopendocument.dom.spreadsheet.SheetTableModel$MutableTableModel.getCellAt(Unknown
>
> Source)

at com.icil.testing.Temp3.main(Temp3.java:25)

 if this cell is not empty, then there is not exception.

 why?  how can I can get the row and column of cell in cell range if this
cell is empty?

  Thanks in advance!

--

---