Le 24/06/2013 10:12, Frank Ho a écrit :
Hi, All

   I added a 'Date Field' to a cell via 'Form Controls', and select a date
from 'Date Field', then use jOpenDocument to read its value via
cell.getValue(), but it returns empty.

    How can I get the value of date field?

If I understood correctly, you anchored a date field to a cell ? In that case the cell value is unaffected, the value you want is in the form. jOpenDocument doesn't currently support forms (though you can access them directly using the underlying XML element returned by getElement()).

Cheers,
Sylvain