Hi,

I have a problem with the JVM Perm Gen memory.
Server JBoss started with XX:MaxPermSize=256m but it's never enough ...
Each loop adds(consumes) approximatively 1 Mo in the PermGen (from my batch
tool).
When PermGen is full, the JVM fail.

The cause is these instructions :

*rhinoTemplate.saveAs(odtFile);*

 or
*
ODSingleXMLDocument odSingleXMLDocument = selectedTemplate.createDocument();
odSingleXMLDocument.saveToPackageAs(odtFile);*

Sorry for my bad english.
Have you any idea for this big problem ?

--

---