Hi,

I have created ods file using Apache OpenOffice Calc 4. After that this
file has been modified and saved in Microsoft Excel. The file format is
still ods but jopendocument is throwing below exception-

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot
change format version from org.jopendocument.dom.XMLFormatVersion@10c83693
OD version null to org.jopendocument.dom.XMLFormatVersion@10df2f5f OD
version 1.1
at org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.checkVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.setTypeAndVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.updateTypeAndVersion(Unknown Source)
at org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.putFile(Unknown Source)
at org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage$1.processEntry(Unknown Source)
at org.jopendocument.util.ZippedFilesProcessor.process(Unknown Source)
at org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.jopendocument.dom.spreadsheet.SpreadSheet.createFromFile(Unknown
Source)

I am using jOpenDocument-1.3

My aim is to read an ods file, which can be edited/modified in both Excel
and Open Office.

--

---