Hi!

I'm developing an application and I need to store the xml template string
to collect fields and store in database. Before the user generate the
template, I need to show all placeholder data to edit and after confirm,
the template will be generate with data edited or not by the user.
I need help, because I don't know how to generate JavaScriptFileTemplate
from XML template stored in database.

Any suggest?

Regards,

--