Hi.

I use jOpenDocument 1.3 and I get this Exception when
JavaScriptFileTemplate is created. This exception occurs when the template
has been saved with Open office writer. I've seen that the problem is that
xml's like content.xml and styles.xml dont have property
office:version="1.2" on office:document-meta node. If I edit these xml's
and I add office:version="1.2" works fine.

When the template is opened with libre office, you make some modification
and save it, works fine, but when the template is created or modified by
open office, the exception is thrown when JavaScriptFileTemplate is
instantiated.

I've tried updating library version to 1.4rc1 or rc2, but problem is still
happening.
I've tried saving template with openoffice changing ODF version on
(tools/options/Load/Save/General) but problem is still happening.
I've tried to use old class RhinoTempalte but problem is still happening.

There are some workaround or patch to avoid this error?

*The Exception*
12:54:05,637 ERROR [STDERR] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot
change format version from org.jopendocument.dom.XMLFormatVersion@43317a86
OD version null to org.jopendocument.dom.XMLFormatVersion@43487371 OD
version 1.2
12:54:05,637 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.checkVersion(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,637 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.setTypeAndVersion(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,637 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.updateTypeAndVersion(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,637 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.putFile(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,637 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage$1.processEntry(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,638 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.util.ZippedFilesProcessor.process(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,638 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.<init>(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,638 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.ODPackage.<init>(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,638 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.template.Template.<init>(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,638 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.template.EngineTemplate.<init>(Unknown Source)
12:54:05,638 ERROR [STDERR] at
org.jopendocument.dom.template.JavaScriptFileTemplate.<init>(Unknown Source)

Regards.

--

---